Skin is the largest organ in the body which covers the entire body. Regular body scrub (once every three weeks or monthly) will help make your skin look more vibrant and youthful.
A scrub or body polish is a treatment which removes the dead skin cells through exfoliation. A product is rubbed on the body, focusing on particular areas such as heal and elbow, and is then rinsed away to reveal a moisturised layer of the fresh, clean, smooth and soft skin.
– Exfoliate dry and dull skin
– Deep cleanse the pores
– Slough off dead skin cells
– Rub away hard and flaky skin
– Relax the body
– Improve the circulation of blood flow and lymph drainage
– Improve skin tone
– Allows for the easy absorption of a skin moisturizer into the healthy skin.
ACTIVITIES TO AVOID IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE BODY SCRUB
– Heat treatment such as sauna
– Hot shower
– Body waxing
– Sun Tanning
Tips: Daily application of body moisturiser after shower will aid in maintaining healthy skin.